Twelve Oaks Towns is a new townhome development by GreenCity Development Group Inc. located at King Rd and Yonge St, Richmond Hill
1. Green Space—Twelve Oaks Towns are located along the edge of the Oak Ridges Moraine, offering residents protected and natural green space, walking trails, and waterways to explore and enjoy.
2. Family Friendly—The area surrounding Twelve Oaks Towns offers residents access to community centres, recreational activities, excellent schools, and early learning centres for children of all ages.
3. Lifestyle Amenities—Yonge Street is located steps away from Twelve Oaks Towns offering residents plenty of lifestyle amenities including dining, shopping, and entertainment options.
4. Highway Access—Highway 404 is located minutes away from Twelve Oaks Towns, allowing motorists to connect to other major thoroughfares in the region or commute into downtown Toronto in just 40 minutes.
5. Transit Options—Residents of Twelve Oaks Towns are just steps away from York Region Transit bus routes which can transport them throughout the city and into Toronto or other areas of York Region and the GTA. Residents also have easy access to several GO Train stations in the area. Commuting into Union Station will take just over an hour.
Green City Development Group Inc. is a Canadian corporation, whose primary focus is real estate development and asset management. Their mission at Green City is to build homes of the highest level of quality and craftsmanship. With a wealth of building experience spanning decades, Green City is committed to constructing quality homes with lasting value. They build each and every home with the care and detail as if it were their own. Through environmental sustainability and equitable development strategies, Green City is focused on the future and building greener communities and more efficient living spaces.
Number of Storeys: 3
Total Number of Suites: 115
Floor Plans: 1
Suite Size Range: 2132 ft²–2132 ft²
Ceiling Height: 9'–10'
Price/ft² From: $610
Architects: VA3 Design
Ridge Collection: $164.95/month
Moraine Collection: $149.95/month
Grand Oak Collection: $149.95/month (hydro, heat, and water separately metred)
Estimated Occupancy: May 2022
VIP Launch: Jul. 30, 2020
Public Launch: Aug. 26, 2020
Deposit Notes: $30,000 with offer,
$30,000 in 30 days,
$30,000 in 60 days,
$30,000 in 90 days, and
$30,000 in 120 days