Ivylea Towns is a new townhome development by Marlin Spring Developments and Greybrook Realty Partners located at Leslie St and 19th Ave, Richmond Hill
1. Green Space—Residents of Ivylea Towns will love living just outside the city with easy access to several parks, natural green spaces, waterways, walking trails, and conservation areas that everyone can enjoy.
2. Highway Access—Ivylea Towns are conveniently located close to Highway 404, allowing motorists to easily connect to other major thoroughfares in the area or commute into downtown Toronto in just over half an hour.
3. Lifestyle Amenities—The city of Richmond Hill offers residents of Ivlea Towns plenty of big-city amenities. Located just a short drive away, residents will have access to plenty of shopping, dining, and entertainment options.
4. Transit Options—York Region Transit bus routes are easily accessible to residents of Ivylea Towns, helping to transport them throughout the city and connect them to other regional transit systems including the TTC. Riders looking to commute into Union Station can do so in just over 90 minutes. Gormley GO station is also located nearby.
5. Family Friendly—Families will love living at Ivylea Towns because of the easy access to great schools in the area including early learning centres, elementary schools, and secondary schools.
Number of Storeys: 3
Total Number of Suites: 273
Floor Plans: 3
Suite Size Range: 1796 ft²–2081 ft²
Price/ft² From: $656
Estimated Occupancy: Winter 2022
VIP Launch: Jun. 24, 2020
Public Launch: Jul. 26, 2020
Deposit Notes: $40,000 with offer,
$15,000 in 120 days,
$15,000 in 180 days,
$10,000 in 270 days,
$10,000 in 365 days, and
$10,000 in 450 days